17 September 2007

Sneak Peaks






A few sneak peaks of new stuff for the shop! I'm hoping to get these on the shelves by Friday. The past week has been a creative, colorful avalanche here in my cozy office/studio. And yes, I still have birds on the brain.

{ Picture 001 } Amy, my curly-haired crafty friend, recently requested stationery for her sisters, Robin and Megan. Robin got married to Jay a little over a month ago, and since there's an avian theme going on there, I got inspired to make a dozen lovebirds. My new favorite color combinations are yellow&gray, pink&orange, navy&fuchsia, in addition to light blue&orange-or-red. Yum!

{ Pictures 002 & 003 } After I stitched "Bless Our Nest" (a few posts back), I started right away on a 5x7 of Holden, and finished Sophie in silver metallic embroidery thread last night. Sophie is turning 1 on Thursday, and I can't wait to ship it to her! Her mommy said her room was looking bare. I need to find weathered white frames for these, and will post new pix when I mount them!

No comments: