26 September 2007

La Bonne Musique


Can I tell you what a dweeb I've become? Don't even know what's going on with music anymore (except for Sia), ever since I've been bequeathed a lifetime, pro bono, co-CEO position at Behbehland. So, my ever resourceful jister sent a disc chock-a-block full of music. YAY (one of the best things to brighten your day - brown paper packages tied up with string filled with tidbits from family 5k miles away)! Been paring it down, and here's what's on my current revolving playlist so far:


The Moneymaker - Rilo Kiley
My Moon My Man - Feist
L'Amour Ne Dure Pas Toujours - Feist
Secret Heart - Feist
Stereo - John Legend (extra heart)
Fever - Ella Fitzgerald
Putting on the Ritz - Ella Fitzgerald (her voice is perfect!)
If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon5
Wake Up Call - Maroon5
Curuncula - Psapp
Leaving in Coffins - Psapp
Till it Happens to You - Corinne Bailey Rae
Gimme More - It's Britney, B*tch
Body Language - Heidi Montag (yes, I'm cool enough to publically admit these last two)

No comments: